Coronavirus isn't the killer, our immune response is






Yes, I tested positive for the trending Coronavirus, unluckily let me share my dips and ups of that pathetic experience.

Coronavirus Survivors Talk about their Experiences and symptoms


it was 14th June 2020 when I was having a good time watching Netflix and coke. by the end of a well-known web series, I started feeling a mild fever along with a dry cough.




I thought it as a result of my 18 degrees A/C temperature and keeping that aside I just went to sleep at 9 pm which was 5 hours earlier than my daily routine at 2pm.




15th June was not my good morning, as I started feeling like pain and aches in my whole body. I knew that these signs were not good and after it, mom advised me for a COVID test.




Like all other school tests, I wanted to fail in this but, my destiny made me a topper means I tested positive in it.




I was fussed out with this result and felt like yrrrrrrr what is this going with me, then I thought there will be a fun in-home quarantine, unfortunately, my wish never gets fulfilled and same happen this time the Dr. Abc advised for a hospital.






















On 17th June flight arrived in my ‘’chhoti si Gali’’ means an ambulance 🚑 . my loving neighbors wearing an N-95 mask standing in their Porsche balconies gave me goodbye and it started the beginning of a new journey and literally at that time I was confused about whether I should be happy or sad.










When I reached the hospital I found that it has changed every term than it may be hygiene, facilities and every member of staff was dedicated to his job.this virus have changed a lot of things.

I was provided a bed in an isolated ward (CoVid ward) in which there were limited beds. my day started at 8 am with a good breakfast 🥣 and I passed the day by reading a hell lot of books for 30 minutes and spending much of my time on that shitty iPhone; LOL which I regret now.

Everything came to my bed then it may be medicines, food, or any prescription.

After spending 12 days in hospital my report came negative and I was discharged from the hospital. when I came home my neighbors were missing in there balconies, and my parents were waiting to listen to my experience as if I came from a war; LOL.

I had mummy k hath ka naashta, the only thing that I missed in hospital.

So what I want to share is that ---

have a proper precaution while going outside to your home.

if by chance unluckily you have that infection be patient and strong to go for a treatment and you'll be normal like before.
When i tested positive for COVID-19 When i tested positive for COVID-19 Reviewed by Blogger_abhi on July 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Share this with someone who requires it😄👍

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Powered by Blogger.